The Materials Operator performs functions related to the day to day operations within the warehouse, such as receiving raw materials, receiving non-inventory items, shipping, supplying production materials and carrying out inventory counts. The role assists in troubleshooting process and equipment issues and observes established escalation paths to ensure issues are appropriately addressed and resolved so targets can be met.
• Receive Raw Materials and Non-Inventory items onto SAP.
• Issue materials to production in adherence to the production schedule.
• Issue packaging materials to production as requested.
• Ensure that appropriate documentation and records for all transactions, receipts and shipments are maintained
as per SOP.
• Generate shipping documentation as required.
• Carry out cycle counts as issued in accordance with SOP.
• Locate product in warehouse through SAP system.
• Complete all required SAP data entries with detail and accuracy in real time.
• Weigh and dispensing raw materials as per production schedule.
• Manually dispense material according to BMRs.
• Perform sampling of raw and finished materials as well as packaging materials.
• Recognize and report to immediate supervisor any Health and Safety or Warehouse Security anomalies and/or
deviations from accepted standards.
• Provide status updates on warehouse activities.
• Perform master cleans on warehouse areas according to established SOPs.
- Minimum 6 months Warehouse experience
- Exposure to pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment or equivalent
- SAP and TrackWise experience desirable
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.