Our client is an established agricultural machinery company who are hiring a Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Co. Tipperary.
Your new job:
- Assist the manufacturing function by supporting their operations.
- Assist the engineering department in the production/maintenance of design and working drawings.
- Liaise with the design team regarding drawings and any related issues.
- Generate/maintain drawings and specifications for company products.
- Maintain procedures, processes, and documentation to a high standard.
- Support engineering department by troubleshooting issues that arise in production.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
You will have:
For this Mechanical Engineer job, you will have have 3+ years' relevant experience and a relevant level 8 qualification.
Why you should apply:
- Strong pay rate.
- Excellent industry experience.
If you are interested in discussing this Mechanical Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.