Looking for an experienced Project Co-Ordinator to support a busy Project team in a leading Medical Device company in Galway.
- Provide project or program support to a cross-functional project team.
- Monitor program/project/system status, budgets and timetables.
- Apply knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures.
- Gather and compile information for reports.
- Provide technical support, which may include program/system training, program/system documentation, data extraction, data review, tracking and coding.
- Organise and schedule project meetings
- Provide other administrative or clerical support as required.
- At least two years experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Project an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
If you are interested in this Project Co-ordinator job, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.