New role for an experienced Fundraising Manager to work for a well-known charity based in Athlone.
- Implement the fundraising strategy to achieve targets and increase the profile of the organisation in line with the overall fundraising plan and strategy.
- Review and adjust the fundraising plan, if appropriate, on an annual basis.
- Supervise other fundraising staff and fundraising volunteers.
- Recruit new supporters and volunteers and strengthen and build relationships with current supporters and volunteers.
- Identify and develop collaborative partnerships with Schools, Companies, Communities and Individuals to help generate funds
- 2/3 years fundraising experience or 3/4 years’ experience in organising events, activities.
- Proven track record in successful income generation from either the commercial or not for profit sectors.
- Computer literate, including use of databases and Microsoft Office suite.
- High level of competence in using social media to advance fundraising and communications objectives.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Self-starter with initiative and drive and an ability to think creatively and identify opportunities.
If you are interested in this Fundraising Manager job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.