Job Title: Credit Insurance and Risk Analyst
Contract type: Permanent
Location: The offices are in East Galway City however employees are working from home at the moment due to Covid-19
Department and Company: This role will sit in the Accounts team of a global medical device company.
In this role, you will perform risk assessments, credit evaluations and determine appropriate credit lines for our customers for both domestic and international markets
- Ensure compliance with risk management and extension of credit
- Collaborate with collection teams re risk assessments.
- Assist in the design and implementation of corporate credit policies and procedures.
- Perform credit analysis of new and existing customers.
- Monitor and assess the health of the Accounts Receivable portfolio whilst minimising potential bad debt losses.
- Develop reports which will help to understand risk exposure.
- Review contractual payment terms.
- Accounting Technician or an equivalent Credit qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in the accounts function of a large multinational corporation
- SAP/FSCM Collections Module or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis and risk assessment is required for both domestic and International markets.
- Strong Excel & analytical skills required.
- Cultural awareness in working with many diverse groups.
- Commitment to excellent customer service
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.