Job Title: Credit & Collections Team Lead
Contract type: 12 month fixed term contract
Location: The offices are in East Galway City however employees are working from home at the moment due to Covid-19
Department and Company: This role will sit in the Accounts team of a global medical device company.
- Day to day overseeing and distributing workload out to the team and ensuring that daily and weekly targets around cash collection and debtor days are being met.
- Maximise the recovery of amounts in accordance with contractual terms.
- Maintaining strong financial controls in the processing of all transactions.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with external customers as well an internal customers.
- Bi-weekly reviews for all accounts receivables.
- Work closely with Regional Finance Directors regarding cash collections status.
- Accounting Technician or equivalent qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- 3+ years of relevant experience in an accounts receivable role – preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background
- SAP/Oracle or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office
- Fluency in a second European language is preferred but not absolutely essential
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.