This is a great opportunity to join a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. You will be busy implementing System\MES recipe changes and supporting solutions.
Experience of working in a pharmaceutical API manufacturing operation is desirable.
- Maintaining the incident queue in Service Now and manage & resolve issues as they arise in a timely manner.
- Initiating and implementing Change Control activities in accordance with Quality Standards and Practices
- Investigating and troubleshooting problems which occur and determine solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements
- The ability to produce high-quality, well documented configuration that is easily maintainable
- Performing testing of new MES recipes and changes
- Generating CSV documentation in accordance with site procedures and GMP guidelines
- Recognise the importance of the quality control function in pharmaceutical production, the MES Support Engineer should display a high level of integrity in the performance of his/her work.
- The role will evolve to require Out Of Hours Support in the future
- 3+ years’ experience supporting IT applications (troubleshooting, managing incidents and change controls, design documentation, test case development, system & integration testing)
- MES Recipe Authoring experience,
- Knowledge of programming and Visual Basic with experience in configuration management and deployment of developed code.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.