No.1 HVAC company in Ireland. Needs you as an experienced Control Engineer to join their Cork branch in a permanent role.
- Software & control systems development for air conditioning OEM
- Developing commissioning plans, the sequence of operations, description of operations, points lists, user guides, and other related control system documentation
- Upgrading existing software packages to add new features and develop new packages
- Creating electrical schematics and P&ID drawings
- Designing a control panel
- Working with other Engineering departments to ensure overall system design meets control requirements
- Trade or Degree qualified (Electrical preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience
- Working knowledge of HVAC operation & control strategies
- IT & networking knowledge
- Experience in software development on industrial computers (Programmable Controllers, PLC or BMS)
- Electrical systems design
90% of the role will be factory based with a small amount of site work involved to assist commissioning teams on larger projects
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.