French Jobs in Dublin. French Customer Services and Order Management. Dublin North. Permanent. Salary 35k plus Benefits.
Do you speak French and have Customer Services experience along with Order Management experience and are you familiar with ERP Systems?
Well come and work for this well known and extremely successful Industrial Manufacturing Enterprise.
Their Head Office is located in Dublin North, close to the Airport and they are looking to recruit a French speaker to be part of their busy client services and order management team. Relevant experience is essential as you will need to hit the ground running!
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Working as part of a busy Order Management Team
- Dealing with customer orders and queries relating to same
- Order management and order processing
- Responsible for delivery dates
- Dealing with pricing and quotes
- Managing the Sales Order book
- Processing claims
- Dealing with cancellations of orders and relevant paperwork
- Providing support and training to junior staff
- Identifying improvements
- Dealing with technical queries
- Working closely with sales and marketing teams
- Using ERP Systems
- Written and spoken fluent French
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Degree in Supply Chain or Product Engineering a strong advantage
- At least 2 years’ Customer Services experience at a senior level within an office environment is essential
- Order Management and Order Processing experience is essential
- Familiar with ERP Systems such as SAP or Oracle is essential
- SAP experience is a strong advantage
- Supply Chain experience a strong advantage
- Operations experience a strong advantage
- You need to be self motivated and a good problem solver and a team player
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Free Parking
- 25 Days Hols
- Social Club
If this job would interest you and you can meet the above criteria, please email your CV to Karen Dempsey at email@example.com or indeed if you know of anyone suitable who is on the lookout, feel free to pass on my email address.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.