Accounts Assistant with credit control experience require for North Cork SME Company
Main duties as an accounts assistant
- Timely and accurate receipt of customer payments within agreed payment terms.
- Ensure the distribution of accurate statements, invoices and credit notes to all customers in a timely manner
- Minimize number of overdue accounts assigned to you.
- Handle customer account queries including any disputes and negotiate to bring payment with the agreed payment terms.
- Cash Receipting
- Account Reconciliations ensuring payments are allocated according to remittance.
- Support Continuous improvement initiatives for collections.
- Weekly reports
- General Accounts Administration.
- 3 years’ experience minimum in a similar role
- Ideally proficient on SAGE
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
- Confident and credible individual who can work unsupervised using their own initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications especially Advanced Excel
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.