Are you an experienced Design Engineer with modeling of mobile machinery in SolidWorks knowledge?
- Carrying out 3D design activities on customer projects from proof of concept work to final design review and manufacture.
- Producing fabrication drawings for issuance to the production department.
- Coordinating subcontractors (e.g. electrical, hydraulics) during the design phase of projects as required.
- Reviewing and analysing client specifications at the tender stage and project delivery stage.
- Performing Design Reviews with client/production/engineering department as required.
- Developing/maintaining drawing templates and standards for the company.
- Assisting Senior Project Engineers as required with regard to design, and any other functions deemed relevant by your line manager.
- Engineering degree or equivalent technical qualification
- 5+ years relevant experience in the sector with regard to design & production.
- Experience in machinery design, bulk material handling equipment / conveying design would be seen as an advantage.
- Good knowledge of EU standards and machinery directives.
- Knowledge of ISO12999 would be seen as an advantage.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.