Do you want to make a worldwide impact? Ready to drive innovation with an award-winning team?
My client Is looking for a Continuous Engineer (Lean Specialist) to join their team!
You will support the implementation of Lean Six Sigma and continuous improvement programs while identifying opportunities to reduce operating costs and improve efficiency significantly.
- Responsible for continuous improvement initiatives throughout the company to meet service, quality, and cost objectives
- Establish/maintain a network of change agents and be the focal point for continuous improvement activities and troubleshooting for all support functions
- Apply the concepts, tools, and training techniques of Lean and Six Sigma philosophies
- Influence/motivate senior management to identify opportunities and apply Lean and Six Sigma philosophies
- Support/motivate project teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects
- Provide regular communication of project status to departmental staff and leadership
- Facilitate and resolve Root Cause Analysis activities on key issues across the site
- Lead education and training in Lean and Six Sigma tools across all departments.
- Level 8 in Engineering or relevant discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment in a similar role preferred
- Lean Six Sigma qualification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, experience in presenting complex data
- Problem-solving mindset and the ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with statistical analysis (e.g. Minitab)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.