Head of Finance | 140k
Sigmar are currently working with a leading Financial Services client in their search for a new Head of Finance. Reporting to the Group Head of Treasury you will be managing a team of 4.
- Manage a team of four who are responsible for all the financial and prudential duties in the firm
- Approval and filing of all required prudential reports for a MiFID investment firm
- Creating functional business requirements for enhancements to existing financial, regulatory and back-office operational systems
- Maintaining a strong understanding of existing regulations, upcoming developments & best practice, covering all aspects of a registered investment firm
- Responsible for daily controls over inter-company affiliate clearing and settlement
- Ensure continuous improvement and streamlining within the Finance function, removing manual processes and introducing systems integration and automation
- Advise the CEO on the financial performance, identification and management of financial risks
- Manage external banking and brokerage relationships.
- Qualified Accountant with 8+ years PQE.
- Previous experience working as Head of Finance
- Asset Management experience
- MiFID would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the operations of exchange traded equities and their derivatives
- Strong technical proficiency is a must, inclusive of MS office.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.