Logistics Administrator – South East Cork
About your new Employer
A leading Employer of Choice based in South East Cork
About your new Role
You will be responsible for processing orders received from distributors, agents and customers and responsible for the preparation of all export documentation for all shipped orders from the site.
- Process all orders on the companies ERP System.
- Liaise with warehouse in relation to orders.
- Ensure overall responsibility for the preparation of all export documentation as per customer requirements.
- Ensure all export documents required are sent to the relevant source, distributor, agent or bank on time enable clearance of goods.
- Communicate with shipping companies re sailing schedules and requested information on delayed shipments.
- Check all Bills of Lading from shippers prior to issue,
- Arrange Certs of Origin from Cork Chamber of Commerce.
- Invoice all orders.
- Arrange credit note where requested.
- Arrange and liaise with courier companies regarding despatch of all documentation.
- Bachelors degree in Business or equivalent experience.
- 2 years’ experience in a logistics role.
- Experience with customs clearance is essential.
- Experience using an ERP / MRP system.
What you will receive
You will be rewarded with a permanent opportunity with an employer of choice based in South East Cork
For more information on this and other administration jobs please call Nicola McCarthy on 021-2359146
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.