Our client a broker in Dublin City Centre is recruting for a Head of Finance.
The Head of Finance is responsible for meeting all the prudential regulatory requirements and has ownership of the ICAAP process, resolution framework and other analyses to support the financial soundness of the Company. Regulatory Status: PCF-11 Key Responsibilities
• Manage a team of three who are responsible for all the financial and prudential duties in the firm
• Develop, coordinate and maintain the internal capital adequacy assessment process, ICAAP
• Approval and filing of all required prudential reports for a MiFID investment firm
• Creating functional business requirements for enhancements to existing financial, regulatory and back-office operational systems
• Managing and developing the recovery and resolution plans within the context of the CBI’s Resolution Framework
• Maintaining a strong understanding of existing regulations, upcoming developments & best practice, covering all aspects of a registered investment firm
• Planning, coordinating and managing the statutory audit
• Responsible for daily controls over inter-company affiliate clearing and settlement
• Ensure continuous improvement and streamlining within the Finance function, removing manual processes and introducing systems integration and automation
• Advise the CEO on the financial performance, identification and management of financial risks
• Manage the daily treasury funding and liquidity requirements for the local entity
• Monitor the liquidity risk (stress testing, planning of contingency funding)
• Manage external banking and brokerage relationships.
Qualifications And Experience • 10+ years of work experience
• Ideal candidate is an existing Head of Finance in the role of PCF-11 at a CBI registered investment firm
• Extensive experience at a MiFID investment firm in a regulatory finance role • Knowledge of the operations of exchange traded equities and their derivatives • Strong technical proficiency is essential, inclusive of MS office.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.