Financial Accountant - Semi State - Dublin - Contract - €70,000 - 85,000 DOE Scale
Excellent opportunity for an accountant to join well established semi state body in Dublin on a 9-12-month contract. You will oversee a small finance team and report in the head of accounting. This presents an excellent opportunity if you enjoy working in a busy, vibrant environment
- You will be responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Produce budgets reports and present to line managers and board
- Oversee the preparation of financial statements
- Assist with preparing files for audit and act as the main point of contact for external auditors
- Processing the monthly payroll charge in the General ledger.
- Active management of risk in the finance function and promoting and ensuring the implementation of good practice.
- Strategically assess and manage internal financial controls.
- Ad hoc duties
- Professional Accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA) with a minimum of Two years post qualification experience is essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Financial Modelling experience is a plus
To apply now for this financial accounting position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.