Job: Process Engineer
Salary: Competitive Market Rate (DOE)
- Support the aseptic filling and lyophilisation of biological drug product.
- Provide representation at various regulatory audits.
- Plan and lead technology transfers and new product introduction activities.
- Understand the drug product process behaviour by evaluating process, technical data literature and working closely with S&T organisation in the design of experimental strategies.
- Assist with product impact assessment for change controls and internal/external investigations.
- Engage in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Work on cross-functional and cross-country teams.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Hold a Level 8 BSc/BEng Degree in Engineering or similar.
- 3+ years relevant experience.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.