My client, a well-established organisation is recruiting a Pricing analyst to join the Pricing, Customer and Market Insights team. You will be responsible for pricing analysis of product lines, development and maintenance of the business’s core systems.
- Provide monthly price reports to senior management in order to drive optimal decision making for the business.
- Provide pricing reports and insights to the Sales team.
- Apply a variety of pricing analyses (waterfalls, pareto charts, scatter plots etc.) to document analytical insights.
- Work closely with the Product management team to develop pricing strategy and plans for new product and optional launches.
- Ensure the Dealer Net Price lists for all equipment and options are correct and up to date.
- Actively participate in development and maintenance of the Pricing and quotation components of Salesforce, ensuring all pricing and cost data is accurate.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Pricing role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, finance or related discipline.
- Experience in Tableau, Alteryx or Oracle
For more information on this, please call Nicola McCarthy on 0212359146 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.