My client is a leading semiconductor company based in county Kildare, now looking to hire four Commissioning Engineers on a permanent basis. This position requires both mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment without direct supervision.
The commissioning Engineer must follow designated installation procedures and safety guidelines established for work areas.
This position is required to work overtime, weekends, and holidays and travel a minimum of 90%.
- Performing equipment modifications and commissioning
- Following all safety and protocol guidelines and work with safety coordinators
- Preparing paperwork including Pre-Task Plans daily prior to work, commissioning check sheets
- Troubleshooting and recovering errors
- Reading mechanical and electrical drawings
- Loading/installing and analyzing software and hardware
- Conducting running tool performance tests and verify results
- Configuring tools to specific customer demands
- Hex to decimal, binary to decimal conversion knowledge
- Knowledge of Electrical Computer System / Robotics
- Knowledge of Lock out / Tag out
- Drawing reading and understanding
- IT Savy
- 4+ years of technical (mechanical or electrical) experiences
- Experience with mechanical tools
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.