Job Title: Senior Project Manager required
Our client, a leading Property Group is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager for a 500,000sq ft Development based in Dublin City Centre.
The focus of the job is:
- Working independently and taking responsibility for assisting with the delivery of projects-
Project planning, documentation, scheduling, finances, tracking, technical handover
- Supervising and managing projects on site while developing a collaborative relationship with the client.
- Reporting directly to Director and board level management
- Overseeing the accurate and timely setting out of works according to contract drawings, preparing drawings and calculations as required
- Delivering the project safely, on time, on budget and to client’s specifications
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working on large scale developments
- Previously worked on projects with value in excess of €100m
- Proven track record of delivering technically complex construction projects from inception to completion
- Ideally from a Contracting background
- A degree in Engineering
For further information:
Please contact Conor O Malley: Ph 0838349796 / Email - COMalley@sigmar.ie to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.