Sales Operations Manager – DATA
Working with a growing technology company who offer solutions to the world biggest organisations globally are looking to hire a Data Operations Manager to support the global sales team in achieving the company revenue targets and growing market share
The successful candidate will bring significant efficiencies to the sales operation through best in class analysis to improve process, monitoring, tracking, reporting, planning and forecasting. He/she will identify, design and execute on strategies to improve performance and efficiency for the sales organization. You will be responsible for working cross functionally to deliver the information, tools and business processes required to achieve this goal.
• Support the sales teams worldwide in all areas from onboarding, territory plans and business processes, ensuring the sales tool stack is optimised to support the teams.
• Partner with Marketing Operations, IT and Finance to ensure the CRM (Salesforce) is optimised to support the sales process.
• Provide and maintain accurate, meaningful, and actionable insights through data reporting and dashboards to management and sales reps to support business goals.
• Monitor and report on the sales funnel from lead generation through to deal.
• Review and evaluate sales incentive plans to ensure compensation is aligned with business goals and objectives
• Optimise the Revenue Planning for the Account Management of the Business – putting an effective system in place and liaising with Account Managers to ensure best possible forecast is in place
• Ensure that Sales Operations works with pricing, legal and sales leadership to maintain pricing and contractual documents and ensure efficient processes for these are in place
• Drive discipline and accuracy around forecasting:
• Identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business needs.
• Help design, deploy and manage the Sales Onboarding process to reduce ramp time for sales team.
• 5+ years of Sales Operations experience
• Experience within SaaS industry
• Sales Tools Experience (Salesforce, HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
• Expert Salesforce knowledge
• Strong project management skills
• Strong analytical data mindset
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable in front of senior leaders
• A strong understanding of overall business operations
• Self-directed and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.