Sales Operations Analyst
Working with an expanding Technology company who are actively looking to hire a Sales Operations candidate to work on an outbound email marketing campaign
- Execute and improve digital outbound campaigns in partnership with sales and marketing to generate a predictable pipeline of meetings, demos, and new customers.
- Responsible for operating and enhancing current sales automation
- Manage, analyze, and optimize data for a growing database.
- Improve current campaigns, iterate and bring about positive results, month on month
- Measure and evaluate sales data to determine the effectiveness of a product, sales process, or campaign.
- Use internal performance data, along with external market and competitor research, to craft sales campaigns and messaging.
- Develop a deep understanding of the buyer persona and buying journey matching their sales automation to meet their prospects where they are
- Report to leadership on data insights and make recommendations for improvements
- Manage sales intelligence tools and external data partners for quality and outcomes
- Collaborate with Sales on campaign lists
- Build and manage their campaign framework & hierarchy to optimize reporting accuracy
- Ensure all campaign elements launch on time and without issues
- 3 years experience in outbound email marketing campaign
- Data Savvy essential
- SDR/Lead Generation
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.