What your new job will involve;
- The calibration engineer will be responsible for instrument calibration on site.
- Provide technical instructions, 'best practices' and SOPs in the carrying out of calibration on site.
- Develop, maintain and ensure compliance to Calibration requirements and standards.
- The calibration engineer will be responsible both the development and maintenance of an instrument reliability program which involves exemplifying improvement initiatives. This will in turn result in a reduction in instrumentation issues.
- Develop and manage relevant projects from concept to final commissioning realisation.
- Act as subject matter expert for investigations, CAPAs and change controls that relate to calibration.
- They will be responsible for the development and maintenance of relevant operational budgets.
What you will have;
The calibration engineer will have 3 years’ pharmaceutical experience working as a calibration or instrumentation engineer. They should also be familiar overseeing calibration compliance and be experienced with CMMS.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.