- The Senior Process Engineer will act as a subject matter expert for manufacturing processes as required.
- Thoroughly investigate process issues as well as taking a pro-active approach with process improvements in order to prevent these issues occuring.
- Leading and implementing change to key areas of production.
- When needed they will deputise for the production manager.
- The Senior Process engineer will handle Quality and MSAT deviations that occur.
The Senior Process Engineer will have a relevant degree with 4 years pharmaceutical experience.
They should have experience with process improvement/ problem solving as well as a good knowledge of bulk pharmaceutical production.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.