Turkish-speaking Financial Translator
**Applicants must have a Stamp 4 Visa or an EU passport to be considered.
**Applicants must be in Dublin as they will need to collect equipment to work from home initially.
**Start date: 15 February 2021.
My Client is a global consultancy group who provide excellent outsourcing solutions to international clients all over the globe.
They are currently looking for a native Turkish speaker who has a background or a genuine, proven interest in Financial Services/Financial Markets, to join their team!
- Adapt/translate the client’s financial software from English to Turkish.
- Understand the meaning and context of all words that need to be translated and preserve the original meaning.
- Quality control of content put on to company software.
- Identify any issues/discrepancies and make necessary updates to reconcile.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with the contributors and the client.
- Participate in time-sensitive projects and work with global colleagues to deliver new initiatives.
- Native Turkish or C1/C2.
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance or relevant work experience in financial services.
- Genuine interest in financial services.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Turkish-specific cultures.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
- Speed and accuracy when processing data with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
If you meet the requirements above, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.