My client is looking for a Technical Operations Manager to be apart of their Senior Leadership Team.
You will be part of their multiproduct biopharmaceutical drug product manufacturing site based in Cork.
You will be responsible for leading new product introduction to the site, process performance, control, improvement, innovation, and technical support.
This role will give you the opportunity to be part of a global community of leaders who coach and mentor diverse teams of scientific-technical experts; developing their knowledge and ability to collaborate.
- Coach and mentor a team of technical-scientific and engineering experts who support the technology transfer and commercial manufacturing of products.
- Drive the on-site strategic plan- customer, quality, safety, and financial goals.
- Ensure process improvements and innovations are delivered by partnering with site leadership peers.
- Develop your team as a high-performance team.
- Advise and influence the strategic technical future on-site.
- Develop the site strategy for new technology application and knowledge development.
- Lead new product and technology transfer.
- Drive performance KPIs.
- MSc, ideally a PhD. in Science, Engineering or Pharmacy.
- 7+ years’ experience in a leadership position in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Project management experience.
- Strong people management and problem-solving skills.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.