Our client is an established provider of automated handling systems to the electronic manufacturing industry who are hiring a Health and Safety Officer to join their team in Kildare.
Your new job:
- Performing daily safety inspections/observations and generating/distributing daily safety reports.
- Review and sign Pre-Task Plans daily prior to work.
- Helping create Job Hazard Analysis prior to project start-up and continue to update as the project progresses.
- Create job site specific safety plans and other site safety documentation as required.
- Develop site specific safety training and conducting site specific orientation with all project employees.
- Report all safety incidents to the Project Manager and the Divisional Safety Manager within 30 minutes of occurrence.
- Responsible for investigating all safety incidents for Root Cause Analysis.
- Represent company in all OSHA compliance inspections.
You will have:
For this Health and Safety Officer job you will have at least 2 years' Health & Safety experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
Why you should apply:
- Strong semiconductor industry experience
- Excellent opportunity to work on a new, large scale project.
If you want to discuss this Health and Safety Officer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.