My client within the Investment banking / Trading industry have a requirement for a senior qualified Finance professional from this industry to Head up Finance.
- Manage finance team and all day to day duties
- Develop, coordinate and maintain the internal capital adequacy assessment process
- Approval and filing of all required prudential reports for a MiFID investment firm
- Maintaining a strong understanding of existing regulations, upcoming developments & best practice, covering all aspects of a registered investment firm
- Planning, coordinating and managing the statutory audit
- Ensure continuous improvement and streamlining within the Finance function
- Advise the CEO on the financial performance, identification and management of financial risks
- Manage the daily treasury funding and liquidity requirements for the local entity
- Monitor the liquidity risk
- Manage external relationships.
- Senior Qualified Accountant with 8 years or more strong finance exp
- Strong Investment Management background or trading
- Extensive experience at a MiFID investment firm in a regulatory finance role
- Knowledge of the operations of exchange traded equities and their derivatives
If interested in this role and want to find out more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.