Are you looking to challange yourself in a busy Accounts Department? This position will cover all areas of the Billing Department so requires an enthusiastic individual with excellent organisational and communication skills and attention to detail. You should be able to work under pressure in a dynamic team environment.
About your new job:
- Assisting the team in the accurate and timely entry of invoices and communicating with Fee Earners and Secretaries on any issues that may arise.Setting up of new clients on the Practice Management system, ensuring that correct procedures are followed and that all required information is complete.
- Following up with Fee Earners and Secretaries on any outstanding information.
- Handling of audit queries received, ensuring they are sent to the correct Fee Earner and that they receive any assistance or system reports required.
- Production of monthly and quarterly reports as required by management and clients, providing input on how to effectively manage these reports going forward.
- Management of third party billing websitesEnsuring that conflict searches are handled and replied to in an efficient manner.
- Maintaining client accounts – transferring time and outlay, updating billing information and closing files on the systemAny ad hoc duties that may arise
- Qualification in a business related discipline or previous experience in a busy accounts department.
- Previous billing and ebilling experience.
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player with ability to communicate effectively both within and without the organisation.
If you would like to hear more about this job please apply directly or alternatively, please reach out to John Coughlan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.