Are you a Technical leader who wants to coach and mentor diverse teams of scientific-technical experts?
- Coaching and mentoring a team of technical-scientific and engineering experts
- Being part of the senior leadership team
- Developing your team as a high-performance team
- Being the technical leader advising and influencing the strategic technical future of the site
- Developing the site strategy for new technology application and knowledge development
- Leading new product and technology transfer activities aligned with the business objectives
- Strategically position the site to attract new products from the pipeline or through CMO opportunities
- Driving and delivering on performance KPI’s – safety, quality, production, and financial
- MSc or PhD in Science, Engineering or Pharmacy
- 7+ years experience in a leadership position within the biopharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Strong people management & problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work on own initiative while leading and developing your team
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.