Company Secretary | Corporate Compliance | Flexible Working
Company Secretarial job with a focus on Corporate compliance and advisory. Flexible working on offer between Dublin and Regional office (Leinster/Midlands).
Title: Company Secretary
Location: Dublin office or regional office (Leinster/Midlands)
Salary: Up to €50,000
Our client, a well-known business advisory firm have an exciting opening for a Company Secretary or experienced Corporate Compliance professional.
The job will have a strong focus on:
- Filing of annual returns with the CRO.
- All aspects of Corporate Compliance under the CA 2014.
- Advising clients on duties under the CA 2014.
- Preparing board and shareholder packs
- Maintaining and updating statutory registers and minute books.
A strong package on offer that includes education support (ICSA etc.), you will get the ability to work closely with the firm’s wide corporate client base.
- Ideally ICSA qualified or working towards the same.
- At least two years of company secretarial experience.
- Strong administration skills;
- Attention to detail; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this particular job please click apply below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat, please contact Conor Hoey at Sigmar Recruitment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.