We are looking for an Accountant to join Multinational company in Shannon as a Company Accountant. This position has become available due to company growth.
Your job will involve:
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Reporting to Directors on weekly KPI’s and financial performance.
- Analysing process and performance to support operations.
- PAYE / VAT returns.
- Accurate accounting of stocks.
- Introduce process efficiencies and cost reduction programs
- Cash flow and treasury management.
These skills would be desirable, but not essential:
- 3 years’ experience
- Strong in excel and accounting packages (SAP).
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail & ability to multitask.
- Strong IT and communication skills.
This is an immediate requirement, please apply now to be considered for interview.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.