Sigmar are currently working with a Leading Fund Manager in their search for a Project lead to join their growing Project Management and Governance function. Reporting to the Project Manager you will provide Project Management and Governance oversight to multiple lines of business, including: Hedge Funds, Orivate Equty, Real Estate, Investor Relations and Ancillary Services.
Key oversight for this role would include Change Programmes, Global Locations Strategy, Headcount Capacity Tracking, Finance, budgeting and supporting tools that provide Risk Mitigation opportunities.
- You will initiate projects by defining scope, tasks, timelines and identify and managing stakeholders, primarily Project Sponsors and Senior Management for the various projects to be undertaken
- You will execute projects independently by displaying sound judgement and proactively managing risk and issues
- You will lead assigned projects, managing expectations and communicating delays on projects to the Manager and/or Project Manager
- You will own end-to-end execution of small to medium sized projects by ensuring that project plans are developed and implemented
- Conduct post project reviews, documenting lessons learned
- You will work closely with stakeholders to ensure that requirements are understood and that identified tasks support the requirements
- You will track project progress against defined milestones
- You will track and manage contemplated change orders according to the defined process
- You will coach and mentor Project Coordinators
- You have a Bachelor or Master level degree
- You have 5+ years in project management roles, preferably in financial domain, and/or Citco operational experience with increasing responsibility
- You are a Self-starter who can demonstrate taking initiative and ownership in current role
- You have proven time management capabilities
- You have excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills
- You have advanced MS Office suite skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.