HR Administrator – Dublin City Centre
My client has a fantastic job opening for a Recruitment and HR Administrator to join their team on a 2 month temporary contract. My client is in the charity space, so you would be working with a rewarding company. This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about both HR and recruitment. Are you someone who enjoys a busy varied role within a HR team? This position is working remotely for the moment, however you will need to be available to attend the office based in Dublin City Centre should you be required.
Interested?? Read on…..
Some of your duties will include:
• Recruitment and recruitment administration
• Reviewing and improving the recruitment process
• Supporting the HR function at an administrative level
• Maintaining staff files and requests
• Preparing all new starters forms, contracts and inductions
• Reports and system updates
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
• Active knowledge of HR processes
• Relationship management
• Genuine excitement and passion about the recruitment process
Are you currently doing a similar job and would like a new challenge?
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.