Senior Industrial Engineer
As the Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for managing the Space Optimisation plan onsite in Galway. This will require strong project management skills, excellent communication and influencing skills.
What will you do?
- Develop and maintain a 5-year Production Space Optimisation plan
- Responsible for ensuring that all approved moves align to the Production Space Optimisation plan
- Manage the portfolio of space moves for the campus
- Initiate or maintain work schedules and priorities for cross departmental space transfers
- Provide timely communication on project progress to all relevant cross-functional stakeholders, and across all levels of the organization, including the senior leadership team
- Work with the Industrial Engineering team on the implementation of the Production Space Optimisation plan
- Identify potential expansion options to meet future business needs for the campus
- Builds strong relationships and collaborates with Operations, R&D and PD
- Align closely with Facilities on all planned changes to the plant and off-site locations
- Support the development of the annual Global Facilities Master Plan (GFMP) for the Galway campus
- Liaise with finance to establish which projects are tracking to plan and how best to manage financial projections (F1, F2, F3, AOP)
- Influences, guides, and manages internal/external resources to achieve critical program goals
- Lead other site/department projects and programs as required
- Manage all Corporate requests regarding current space utilisation and development plans
What do you need?
- The position requires a bachelor’s degree and experience in high volume manufacturing.
- BS in Engineering or Science is required at level 8, 240 ETCS credits
- Must have proven business acumen, effective communication skills, demonstrated track record of project management execution, and leadership experience
- Engineering background and experience in medical devices industry preferred with exposure to Production Space Planning
- Demonstrate communication and influencing skills at the highest levels of management across a cross-functional organization.
- Must have experience managing and leading projects
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.