Looking for an Export Sales Executive with experience in Laboratory Supplies sales to cover the EMEA market.
- Managing and engaging with distributors and end-users within EMEA
- Establishing and developing sales growth opportunities from existing accounts.
- Identifying, assessing and growing new accounts within assigned territories.
- Working with all internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of agreed service levels to distributors and other customers.
- Capture and feedback of all market intelligence to relevant department.
- Timely preparation of accurate quotations, and follow up of same in line with departmental targets.
- Being the first point of contact for all territory distributor business enquiries and complaints; ensuring an efficient and timely response at all times.
- Logging, monitoring and maintenance of all contacts through the CRM system.
- Working to ensure the marketing requirements of territory distributors are met and attendance at trade shows as required
- At least three years sales experience in laboratory supplies
- Scientific qualification an advantage
- Ability to work independantly or as part of a team
- Able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Some travel required
If you are interested in this Export Sales Executive role, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.