Senior Software Payments Engineer
What You’ll Do:
Our client is seeking Senior Software Developer (payments engineer) roles in Dublin.
- You will write code on a day to day basis
- Lead and contribute to development and design of our core payments system
- Shipping to production multiple times a day
- You will Lead and contribute to development and design of our core payments system.
- You design and build the product you will support the product.
- You are responsible for delivering to production, no hand offs to an ops team.
- You will mentor younger team members
- Continuously working with the team to improve the architecture, processes and tech stack
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years experience working in systems handling high volume financial transactions.
- Will be able to build software end to end
- Work on payments systems to process high volume transactions with low latency.
- Core payments: Integrating with third party payment processors like Stripe, Ayden etc.
- Understanding fund flows. How does money move after a card is used?
- Knowledge of chargebacks and how they work.
- Work with the team to design and build the best software
- Excellent knowledge of one language, Python or Java
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.