Great new opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO of a fast growing Manufacturing company based in Galway. In this role, you will be the right hand of the CEO and support with the day to day administration needs.
- Manage a busy and complex calendar
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Assist in meetings, take minutes and distribute the minutes/action points
- Prepare Powerpoint presentations
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Prepare and collate expense claims
- General office administration duties
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar field is desirable, but not essential
- At least five years experience supporting a C-level executive
- Exceptional IT skills, in particular exceptional proficiency in MS Outlook and Powerpoint
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues both written and oral.
- Solution orientated with strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Well organised and detail oriented professional with a can-do attitude
- Highly confidential, reliable and trustworthy.
If you are interested in this Executive Assistant job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.