Financial Accountant - Tipperary - Permanent
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Ensuring all reports are issued in accordance with deadlines including weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Co-ordination and valuation of monthly and yearly stock takes.
- Preparation and submission of Revenue returns such as VAT, RTD, Intrastat, etc.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly payroll and expenses and accompanying Revenue returns, upkeep of employee files.
- Ongoing general ledger maintenance – bank rec’s, balance sheet rec’s, fixed assets register, etc.
- First point of contact for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Assisting with the year end audit.
The ideal candidate
- Min 3 years in an SME environment as a financial accountant
- Manufacturing/ Engineering industry experience is required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to challenge & be a team player.
- Previous experience preparing management accounts is required.
- Payroll processing experience is an advantage.
- PC literate
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 0214847131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.