Senior Immigration Specialist – 12 month Contract
My client, a large MNC has an amazing opportunity for an Immigration Specialist to join their team here in Ireland. You will be part of the larger immigration team who are based in the UK. This is a 12 month contract position, with the opportunity of possible extension.
• Directing team on Ireland immigration matters
• Revising changes to immigration law and policy.
• Liaising with teams to deliver effective mobility solutions
• Designing and implementing processes in line with immigration requirements and company conditions
• RTW check, minimum wage check, TUPE notification and M&A
• Visa/Permit cancellation and monitoring exit clearance
• High volume case management
The ideal candidate:
• 5 years’ + corporate immigration - compliance requirements/complex queries
• Irish immigration experience is required
• Experience in liaising with immigration authorities
• Stakeholder management
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.