Financial Controller- SME - IT Industry - Permanent - Cork
In this role as Financial Controller you will be involved in all aspects of the accounting function including the following:
- Cash flow forecasting
- Processing of payments to service providers
- Matching of remittances to debtors accounts
- Sale of foreign currency for Euro
- Coordination of changes to monthly payroll
- Preparation of monthly payroll control file for approx. 50 employees
- Review of monthly payroll reports and processing of payment file
- Preparation of monthly sales file and scheduling/reporting sales by distributor account
- Co-ordination of cash collection/request procedure for selected accounts
- Invoice generation as required
- Follow up on outstanding debts
- Monthly preparation of bank control statement, accruals, prepaids, credit card reports, and other analysis
- Co-ordination of monthly accounting entries
- Review of monthly financial statement and management reports
- Preparation of quarterly board pack
- Liaise with external auditor for year end audit
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA).
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience as a Financial or Management Accountant in a commercial environment.
- Supervisory or Human Resource management experience desirable
- Excellent communication both written and verbal, organisational and numerical skills
- Essential to work well and communicate easily with colleagues, both internal and external to the organisation
- Ability to work well and adapt in a changing company environment.
- The ability to work on own initiative, to manage a varied workload and work to monthly deadlines.
To apply for this role in the strictest confidence please contact Maria Sheehy on 021 487131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.