Cork based - My SME client based West of the city has a new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant for a permanent position.
In this role as Senior Financial accountant you will work closely with the Financial Controller reporting to the MD and be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of books of accounts to trial balance.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Reporting to Directors on weekly KPI’s and financial performance.
- Analysing process and performance to support operations.
- PAYE / VAT returns.
- Accurate accounting of stocks.
- Introduce process efficiencies and cost reduction programs
- Cash flow and treasury management.
- Ideally 5 years in a similiar role as Financial Accountant
- Coming from an SME environment.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Proficient on SAGE
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail & ability to multitask.
- Strong IT and communication skills.
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 021487131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.