Finance Manager - Public Sector - Dublin - €65-80K
Excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with minimum 3 years PQE to join public sector body in Dublin. The role is originally a 9-12 contract and would ideally be suited to someone coming from public sector although other experience will be considered. The position would suit you if you are interested in a hand on, fast paced role with no two days the same.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of Monthly Management accounts while reporting on variances against budget to the Line Managers/Executive/Board.
- Processing Third Party deductions including Revenue payments and preparing VAT and PSWT payments and returns.
- You will oversee the annual budget and present to board for review
Preparation of financial statements and assist with the preparation of audit documentation for review
- Oversee the processing the monthly payroll charge in the General ledger.
- Ensure that the allocation of expenses and grants are in compliance with the prompt payments act
- Manage the ‘Accounts Payable and Procurement Liaison Officer’ and ‘Finance Intern’.
- Ad hoc duties
- Fully qualified ACCA/ACA/CPA/CIMA with minimum 3+ year PQE
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous people management experience
- Financial Modelling experience a distinct advantage
To apply now for this Finance Manager position, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.