Sigmar are currently working with a leading Asset Manager in their search for a Manager to come into the Payments Fund Accounting team in what is a growing space for the business.
As a manager in the Private Equity Fund Accounting team you will be expected to run a team of high performing individuals. Therefore the incumbent of the role will have an indepth knowledge of Private Equity, Real Estate structures and other related investment types.
- Responsibility for the day to day management of the Payments team.
- Serve as main operational contact for a range of banking providers utilised by a range of clients.
- Comprehensive understanding of all banking provider systems which are utilised across the client base.
- To serve as the main operational contact internally for all Fund accounting teams and for clients where necessary.
- Ensure all established processing procedures and controls are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Establish any new procedures necessary for the implementation of new systems/processes and ensure that all procedures are reviewed and updated as processes change and at least on an annual basis.
- Review and approve payments prepared by the team, ensuring adequate supporting documentation and controls are followed.
- Error and query resolution on a timely basis (with documentation).
- Meet daily banking provider deadlines.
- Ability to cover the input and review of all payments using variety of systems when required.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a Fund Administration role with at least 5 of those working in a Payments environment
- Experience in working on a Private Equity accounting systems.
- Have a strong knowledge of Private Equity structures, various Fund domiciles regulatory requirements and waterfall calculations
- Have experience in reviewing Limited Partnership Agreements and OM’s.
- Prior experience in managing a team.
- Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Coordination and Relationship Management skill.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Individual who takes initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude with excellent problem solving skills.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.