Quality Assurance Inspector .Qualified accountant with a background in practice.
You will perform a wide range of challenging work and gain: • A unique insight into how firms operate and respond to current issues facing practice
• An up to date knowledge of business, accounting and regulatory compliance issues of relevance to the profession
• A detailed knowledge of leading methodologies , including audit, non-audit, investment business, insolvency and anti-money laundering The
• The successful candidate must be a member of a Recognised Accountancy Body with a minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience in a practice or regulatory environment;
• An excellent knowledge of professional, technical and ethical standards together with excellent organisational, communication and influencing skills and a good level of IT literacy will be required.
• The candidate should be able to demonstrate an ability/provide evidence of communicating effectively on sensitive matters with credibility at all levels.
• Demonstrable experience of report writing for technical and other professional audiences
• The candidate must be capable of working on their own initiative.
They must be able to take ownership of the role, and be capable of making key decisions while also actively collaborating within a team focused on results and targets.
• Have an analytical and process-driven approach, while being capable of exercising judgement.
• A strong focus on attention to detail and results is required.
• An ability to take on new duties and support others when required within the team.
• Experience of management of multiple deadlines.
• The candidate must be highly motivated and resilient.
• Requirement to travel (predominantly within island of Ireland) – full clean drivers license.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.