The Microbiology Analyst will support manufacturing operations on a 24/7 shift schedule and will mainly be focused on Environmental Monitoring, Water, Gas and Raw Materials sampling and testing, Bioburden and Endotoxin testing.
- Environmental Monitoring of Grade 8/9 Cleanrooms
- Environmental Monitoring of Grade 5/7 Cleanrooms & Isolators
- Reading of Environmental Monitoring Plates
- Bioburden testing of water & disinfectants
- Writing technical reports
- Water sampling
- Testing of In Process samples such as Protein Concentration, Density & pH
- Bachelors degree in a science discipline
- Biopharmaceutical QC experience in a microbiology lab
- Experience working in an aseptic cleanroom performing Environmental Monitoring
- Technically strong background in microbiology and aseptic manufacturing
- Experience in LIMS, Change Control, Trackwise, SAP and CDOCS an advantage
- Experience with Regulatory inspectors and interacting with inspectors desirable
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.