As a member of this team, you know your accounting principles and the full accounting process end to end. Every day is a new challenge, and you're continually looking for ways to help our team get better at what we do, in the most efficient way possible. A team player at heart, you collaborate with our global team, evangelize best practices and roll up your sleeves to pitch in when it's all hands on deck. You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support the business objectives.
The Global Financial Accountant will be part of a global team responsible for a wide spectrum of inventory and fixed assets. The role will be within the Reporting team which supports our International Audits. This team is also responsible for the Global Intercompany Fixed Asset accounting, which ensures Alphabets’ global intercompany shipments are processed correctly; covering operational activities, query management, and project management. The team works with a broad range of stakeholders across finance, logistics and business areas, utilizing knowledge of multiple systems. The team is currently working on an ERP implementation from Oracle to SAP and will also require support in this area relating to testing and hyper care activities.
What your new Job intails:
- Intercompany global accounting:
- Manage the monthly intercompany close process working closely with outsource providers and internal systems team
- Error investigation to establish and report out on root cause analysis, and give management insights
- Query management resolution with strong business partnering
- Strive for constant improvement on processes to drive higher standards of quality in financial reporting, controls environment, and data quality. Escalate risks early and effectively.
- Provide support through the ERP implementation around the areas of testing and hypercare
- International Audit support - delivery of audit support
- Participate in broader initiatives as/if required.
What your new Job needs from you:
- Big 4 Trained Qualified Accountant ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Minimum 2 years PQE In Industry
- ability to work with cross functional and international teams Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- SAP experience ERP implementation experience
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.