What you will be doing in your new job:
- Finance / bookkeeping
- Review of beneficiary returns (invoices / payroll / procurement) to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Ensure all information submitted is compliant with programme requirements.
- Carry out administrative and financial checks on grant expenditure
- Customer Service
- Dealing with Beneficiaries by email and phone
- Responding to internal and external queries
- Dealing with information requests
- Filing of returns
- Assist in the identification and reporting of issues of risk
- Maintain files both manual and electronically
What your new job needs from you:
- Minimum 1 years experience within a Finance Team
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid exposure to Cross - Team administration
- Strong knowledge microsoft suit
If you are interested in this job. Please apply directly or alternaticvely please reach out to John Coughlan at email@example.com for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.