Transfer Agency Supervisor €45,000 Permanent
The Transfer Agency Supervisor will be responsible for supervising and assisting the staff with the operational functions in the department. This individual will be responsible for ensuring premier client service standards are achieved within specified deadlines and according to best practice operations.
- Perform review and approval on investor instructions and transaction documents in accordance with fund documentation requirements
- Ensure all processes are carried out to the highest standards and consistent levels of accuracy and attention to detail are maintained.
- Ensure all established investor servicing procedures and controls are completed accurately and to specified deadlines
- Train, coach and mentor new employees, develop, motivate and provide on-going feedback to staff within their sub-unit, ensuring appropriate documentation of same.
- 3 to 5 years Transfer Agency background with experience in Alternatives / Hedge Funds;
- Experience with NTAS, Investier or similar Transfer Agency system;
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering and regulatory requirements;
- Experience in supervisory skills and/or coaching / mentoring;
Please contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.