- The Associate Manager will oversee schedule adherence as well as ensure its is met for stability and quality control release testing.
- Responsible for daily operations, efficient workflows and following strict deadlines.
- Securing accordance with relevant standards and regulatory requirements for activities.
- Recruiting, training and managing performance of staff as required.
- The Associate Manager will be responsible for overseeing below tasks within your lab:
- Document approval, including maintaining SOPs, work instructions, test methods and worksheets.
- Maintaining and validating analytical procedures.
- Reviewing and approving analytical results and handle incidents, deviations, OOS results and change controls.
- Continuously strive to find new methods of simplifying and improving processes as well as implementing changes.
It would be desired that the associate manager has an MSc. in a relevant discipline.
They will also have at least 2 years pharmaceutical supervisory experience.
They should also have previous NPI/ raw materials experience.
Pension, healthcare, annual bonus and paid holidays.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.